- Work Out. Several airports offer gyms on-site, or if not, almost any airport information desk can guide you to the nearest off-site gym.
- Art Galleries. Many major airports, including San Francisco Intl, Denver, Atlanta and Philadelphia, offer worth wile art displays.
- Get Some Work Done. Business centers are popping up in airports everywhere, and most include free Wi-Fi. Some airports with great business centers are Los Angeles Intl, San Francisco Intl, Dallas and Seattle, just to name a few.
- Get a Massage. Next to relax after a long flight? How a back rub or massage? Massage Bar and d_parture spa have been opening locations in concourses everywhere!
- Shopping. Just about every major airport world wide offers shopping.
- Gourmet Restaurants. Having a good meal is a great way to spend a layover! Many fine dining options can be found at most airports, just about anything from steak houses to sushi!
- Fine Wine or Microbrews. If you'd like to unwind with a glass of fine wine or a pint of beer, tap houses and wine bars can be found in just about any major airport.
For assistance booking your next trip, contact a Professional Travel Agent today!