Some clients of ours just returned from their 9-day vacation to the beautiful Fiji Islands where they stayed at the Hideaway Resort in one of the Garden Bures. This moderate property is located approximately 1 ½ hours from the Nadi, Fiji airport, on the Coral Coast.
Here is what our clients had to say about the resort: “It was quite a large resort, very spread out and peaceful. …The gardens were immaculate. The bures (villas) were roomy, with good air conditioning and the cleaning (staff) was thorough. All members of the staff were amenable, agreeable, and always smiling.
There was entertainment of one kind or another every evening. We ate dinner there every night and the menu changed every night too. The food was delicious. …All in all, I would go to Fiji again. I would recommend (Hideaway Resort) to anyone who does not expect a 5 star…”
The Hideaway Resort offers the following amenities:
· A large multi purpose swimming pool with water slide, children's wading pool, conversation dish, 8 people spa, area for water games and aqua aerobics, reading blocks, and ideal deep end for scuba diving training.
· Pool surroundings are equipped with lounges and tables for outdoor dining
· Large theater restaurant overlooking a beautiful lagoon
· Cannibal Cafe, poolside with views overlooking lagoon
· Health and beauty spa
· 5 Palm Padi Dive School
· Handicraft Shop
· Wood Carving Center
· Professionally Equipped Gymnasium
This resort is just one of hundreds available to enjoy in Fiji. Take a look at a select few of our Fiji Vacation Packages and contact one of our Fiji Experts today to book your dream vacation to Fiji.