Almost every American is feeling the effects of our current economic situation in some way or another. We all seem to be finding ways to save a little cash wherever we can, whether it be eating out less, riding our bikes more, carpooling, or making our coffee at home.
If you are due for a much needed vacation, or really just need a getaway, fall is often the best time to get the most trip for your money. This year the sales seem to be better than ever! Some of the best specials going on now include:
- Some international airlines, such as SAS, have substantially marked down their Airfares to Europe for their Fall Sales.
- Hawaiian Airlines is having a sale on Airfares and Packages to Hawaii, with savings up to $400 off of some of their air + hotel packages.
- Cruise lines, such as Carnival and Royal Caribbean are offering some of their lowest prices of the year on their Caribbean Cruises for the fall and winter.
- Many hotels are doing "Free Night" promotions, such as "Pay for 3 Nights, Get the 4th Night Free!".
- Some tour companies, such as Trafalgar, are offering discounted South Pacific Escorted Tours for the fall, with saving up to $500 per couple!
Most of these special promotions need to be booked by mid October. Many of them are for travel in October - November.