Thursday, November 12, 2009

Traveling to Australia? Don't forget Your Visitors Visa.

If you are planning a vacation to Australia, don't forget to get your Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).

For U.S. Passport holders traveling on leisure or to visit family or friends, this is typically a very simple and painless process. Most Travel Agents can process it for you in the same day, for a minimal fee, with some basic information such as your passport number, issue date, expiration date, birth date, and full name.

If you hold a passport issued from another country, are traveling for business, or plan to stay longer than 1 year, make sure to plan extra time for the process as you may need to apply directly through the Australian Government.

ETA's are valid for 12 months with stays of up to 3 months on each visit, and can be used for single or multiple entry travel.

Contact an Australia Travel Specialist today for more information, or for assistance booking your next trip to Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Travel Team Travel Secrets. We do our best to provide interesting, relevant and timely information regarding the travel industry. It is a constantly changing environment and we appreciate any feedback you may have about our blog or any topics that we should cover. Enjoy!